• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Does anyone know that this app is (triangle push notification icon)

no idea. we get this question here almost on a daily basis. there are millions of apps out on the market and on websites, each with their own notification icons.......that is a lot of icons!!!!!!!

so unless it is a popular app, the odds of someone here recognizing it is very slim. most of these threads go un-answered. we mostly guess at what it is. you could get lucky by someone recognizing it. truly the only real way to find out is to get a hold of the phone and look at its notifications. but 9 time out 10 the phone is unavailable.

i do hope someone here recognizes it......so good luck:)

Reactions: MrJavi
Upvote 0
no idea. we get this question here almost on a daily basis. there are millions of apps out on the market and on websites, each with their own notification icons.......that is a lot of icons!!!!!!!

so unless it is a popular app, the odds of someone here recognizing it is very slim. most of these threads go un-answered. we mostly guess at what it is. you could get lucky by someone recognizing it. truly the only real way to find out is to get a hold of the phone and look at its notifications. but 9 time out 10 the phone is unavailable.

i do hope someone here recognizes it......so good luck:)

Thanks! :) Yeah, I know it'll be slim chances but I figured I'd try the law of numbers. Lol

Reactions: ocnbrze
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones