1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Does anyone know what app this notification icon is it?

Discussion in 'Android Lounge' started by mermone, Sep 10, 2020.

1. mermone

mermone Lurker

Hello,

Does anyone know what the icon is it (a flower icon)

Thanks! Screenshot_20200910-144908_1.jpg

2. Best Answer:
    Post #2 by ocnbrze, Sep 12, 2020 (3 points)
  3. ocnbrze

ocnbrze DON'T PANIC!!!!!!!!!

we get this question every day.

unless you have the phone and look at it's notifications, you probably will not get an answer here. there are millions upon millions of apps, each with their own notification icons......that's a lot of icons!!!! so its like finding that infamous needle in the haystack.

so i wish you luck in your endeavor to find what the notification is, but you should just ask the owner of the phone what it is.......just saying;)

Madasa, mermone and MrJavi like this.
  4. 12345am

12345am Lurker

What app notification is this

5. ocnbrze

ocnbrze DON'T PANIC!!!!!!!!!

are we talking about the same notification that is in the op? if not, then you will need to be more specific. if it is, then read my above post.

MrJavi likes this.
  6. dontpanicbobby

dontpanicbobby 100% That Guy
    VIP Member

Tulip. I have no idea what it does. Might be romantic maybe?

ocnbrze likes this.
  7. Hadron

Hadron Smoke me a kipper...
    VIP Member

Trouble is it could also be a completely unromantic app that just used that flower in its branding.

Honestly, your best bet is to ask him/her/them.

8. lunatic59

lunatic59 Moderati ergo sum

According to FTD " A variety of multiple colored tulips symbolize elegance and grace; the pink tulips meaning represents attachment and good wishes; purple tulips meaning refers to royalty and rebirth; the yellow tulip flower meaning stands for cheerful thoughts and sunshine; orange represents fascination, happiness, and warmth; white asks for forgiveness; red signifies true love and romance; those that are almost black in color represents the heart of a lover that’s fired with passion; and striped tulips represent beautiful eyes."

mermone and ocnbrze like this.
  9. dontpanicbobby

dontpanicbobby 100% That Guy
    VIP Member

I tried @mermone. No one has a comprehensive charts of notification icons that I could find.

mermone likes this.
  10. mermone

mermone Lurker

Thank you for your effort or suggestion, guys. It was from my boss's screen and she is Indonesian. I thought it was romantic app, so I am not gonna be okay to ask it directly.

#9 mermone, Sep 22, 2020
    Last edited: Sep 22, 2020
    dontpanicbobby likes this.