1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Does anyone know why!?!?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Tejer, Dec 21, 2012.

1. Tejer

Tejer Android Enthusiast

Why in the world of all logic is the Evo V $50 less than the Motorola Triumph!?!?

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. lEquin0xl

lEquin0xl Android Enthusiast

It's on sale right now, maybe they want to sell a lot since the Holidays are here.

3. reddeaddorito

reddeaddorito Android Enthusiast

Virgin don't curr about how much we value our phones

4. reddeaddorito

No, but really, I'm leaving VM as soon as I get my money right. I'm sick of them.

5. lEquin0xl

lEquin0xl Android Enthusiast

Why are you sick of them? I'm actually quite content not having to pay Sprint over $100 just to have unlimited everything on their plan. I would prefer to have a data speed reduction and pay a measly $35 than to pay the normal contract price and still have the same coverage.

6. Leslie Ann

Leslie Ann Android Expert

They want to get people onto ICS for security reasons. Plus more people on 4g lowers the number of people on 3g.

Also, it could come down to numbers. HTC has sold far more numbers of Evo V/Evo 3d, and due to quantity has been able to bring down the price. There also may be incentives to Virgin to sell more of them.

7. reddeaddorito

Getting a unlocked GNex for super cheap. Don't even care anymore :D

8. Ranhead

Ranhead Android Enthusiast

$35 a month for a nice phone that was turned into a great phone by the Developers here ..... Leslie Ann is my hero!!!

9. landonh12

landonh12 Android Enthusiast

My mom said she found an ad somewhere advertising the HTC One X or Evo X for VM. Not sure about EVO X, but who knows.

10. SuperAfnan

SuperAfnan Android Expert

She most likely is mistaken. :D a one X for VM would be nice.