• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Does Evo LAG????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slice28

Jun 10, 2010
One of the features of the Evo that I am most excited about is that 1 ghz snapdragon processor but from what I keep on hearing is that the Evo tends to lag and always take a copule of seconds to launch an app. Also that the Incredible is much faster. Any thoughts??

@gabbott ..yea i kno but everything that i read in them threads seem to be very negative

again, I refer you to your previous thread.

Remember that on forums, alot people come to them only when they have problems and others are just never satisfied.

No device is perfect, every device has its share of flaws. But I can tell you for me, the EVO is a great phone. Most fun I've had with a cell phone.

Upvote 0
It lags when I am doing a lot at one time. It is like a little computer in your hand, so it can only handle so much with what you got as far as the hardware. But that doesn't mean this phone is a lightweight. It can definitely handle its own. With that said, I have experienced very little lag.

Don't worry man, you will get the phone soon enough, but try not to have a negative attitude towards the phone when getting it. It'll just make you dislike the phone from the start. Enjoy it for what it is, a massively, amazing powerful android device that will give you the freedom of options.

Upvote 0
@sweteg.. umm actually you and one other person are the only two people who suggested i was being "shady" and since your so concerned with me and my threads you would have noticed that I explained my situation to the other "fella" and he understands the reasons for my threads. and no im not attacking anyone. to both of you i simply explained the reason for my threads. i dont think that qualifies as "attacking" someone, and also i dont understand why your so rude and bent out of shape, and making blatant assumptions. if anything your behavior is kind of "shady"

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones