1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support Does Galaxy Tab have bluetooth DUN?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by GONNIEJ, Feb 20, 2011.

1. GONNIEJ

GONNIEJ Lurker
    None

Nov 18, 2010
    I want to tether my wireless only tab to my evo. PdaNet informs me it is possible if my tab has Bluetooth DUN. Does anyone know if the off contract wireless only tab has Bluetooth DUN? Alternately, has anyone successfully tethered the tab to the evo using PdaNet?

Advertisement

2. QuickDraw

QuickDraw Android Enthusiast
    None

Jun 12, 2010
    Disabled Veteran - USMC
    Not sure what a Bluetooth DUN is, but you may want to consider (if you haven't done it already) ROOTING your EVO. You don't even have to install another ROM, just acquire root priviledges. Then download from the market a program called Wireless Tether and you're set. I myself chose to root and install another ROM that has the Sprint Hot Spot Unlocked and am using it successfully with my SG Tab.

3. GONNIEJ

GONNIEJ Lurker
    None

Nov 18, 2010
    Please point me in the direction of how to connect my Tablet to my Evo through bluetooth. I get stopped with "paired but not connected" on the Evo while the Tablet reads "paired". At this point I can transfer files from the Evo, but not vice versa. Any help would save my marriage as the wife is threatening to throw me out, if I don't come to bed at night rather than continue my Evo-Tablet mania. gonniej

4. activedodger

activedodger Lurker
    None

Mar 5, 2011
    I am having the exact issue both from the tethering and marital end. I get the same message and have taken every conceivable approach to resolving this issue but to no avail. Please someone help me.