1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Does ICS update cause dropped calls and trouble being heard?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by dheymann, Aug 18, 2012.

1. dheymann

dheymann Member

My wife says the ICS update has caused calls to drop and has also caused callers to ask "Are you in the car" because apparently they can't hear her correctly sometimes. I have read tons of ICS posts in this Sprint SII forum (that is what my wife has) and I see no mention of dropped calls or problems hearing you among all the complaints. Don't want to do the rollback to GB if that won't solve the problem. Anyone else having these two problems that started with ICS update?

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. 0519Sophie

0519Sophie Lurker

I got my Epic 4G Touch a year ago, and I'm not even sure which one I have GB or ICS, but EVERYONE that talks to me complains about my phone because they can't understand me. This happens more than not!!! Lots of times the person I am talking to hears themselves talking back to them, so they can't really talk to me. It's awful. Sometimes I can put my bluetooth in and the talking back stops. I left Sprint for a lot of reasons and purchased an S3 from Verizon and my neice is on Sprint and wants to use my phone, but I'm afraid she's going to waste her time using this phone. Can anyone comment on this problem? Have you had it? Do you know how to fix it?

Samsung Epic 4G Touch Forum

The Samsung Epic 4G Touch release date was September 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.52" inch screen, 8MP camera, 1GB RAM, Exynos 4210 Dual processor, and 1800mAh battery.

September 2011
Release Date
Reviews