1. Check out our companion app, Forums for Android! Download from Google Play

Does 'Link to Facebook' also sync Facebook (or Facebook for HTC)?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by username27, May 6, 2010.

1. username27

username27 Well-Known Member

Mar 14, 2010
    Philippines
    Does 'Link to Facebook' also sync Facebook (or Facebook for HTC)?

To hopefully add photo to all of my contacts, I linked each of them to facebook using Updates and events/Link to Facebook.

Then I discovered that I also had the issue regarding incorrect contacts issue, when I check my balance via SMS, the SMS message from my provider is labeled by a Facebook friend's name and picture.

To solve this, I deleted Facebook account from Settings/Accounts & sync.
    I now receive correctly labeled SMS and notification, but I lost all the photos of my contacts.

If I try again to add photo to all of my contacts by linking each of them to facebook using Updates and events/Link to Facebook, will I have the same problem again?

Is it possible to sync facebook account, without having added ALL of my Facebook friends on my contact list?

Advertisement

2. sparky_rad

sparky_rad Member

Sep 24, 2014
    Male
    self employed
    Hamilton Ontario Canada
    I'm having problems with notifications alerts. everytime someone replies to one of my posts or comments (either me or someone else) I get the visual notifications (the # on app) but not the audio. this same with messenger and all notifications audio alerts on. plus everytime I log in samsung account alerts me. don't like this. any way you can help?

Tags: