1. Check out our app, Forums for Android! Download and leave feedback here!

Support does my phone died

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by sjouni, Nov 13, 2010.

1. sjouni

sjouni New Member

Nov 13, 2010
    lebanon
    Update Media please wait
    E:Can't mount /dev/block/mmcblk0p1 (or /dev/block/mmcblk0) (No such file or directory) E:copy_dbdata_media:Can't mount SDCARD:"

Your storage not prepared yet, please use UI menu for format and reboot actions
    copy default media content failed.

When I boot it moves past the Galaxy I9000m screen shows me the galaxy screen with animation and sound, the screen then goes of leaving me with a black screen and the buttons lit.

Now, no matter what I do I kept on getting this message. I have a feeling that somehow it messed up the internal sd card of my device.

Is there a way I could repartition my card (if that would solve it) and then reinstall a froyo 2.2 update.

It is a brand new phone and i am very nervous. Please help

Advertisement

2. andy-roid

andy-roid Well-Known Member

Feb 25, 2010
    wombwell uk
    if its new and you didnt do any thing to make your phone do this i would take it back from where you got it and get a replacement

3. swipermusic

swipermusic Active Member

Sep 5, 2010
    Nanny
    UK Midlands
    This happened to me, have you tried to flash it? It did mine in when I used the wrong pit file. It needs to be reflashed carefully with the correct files.

4. Beards

Beards Well-Known Member

May 14, 2010
    Snr Consultant Surgeon
    Chesterfield UK
    Do you have acces to the 3-Button Mode. If so select the Recovery Mode (Vol Up + Home + Power) and look at the part where it mentions SD Card.

5. goyal.sanchit

goyal.sanchit Well-Known Member

Aug 23, 2010
    India
    It seems that the TS has abandoned the thread.