• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Does N.Korea having nuclear capability scare you?

It sure scares the hell out of me. They seem crazy enough to actually use it!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-35534995
Damn Str8 it scares me. Kim hung dung has been threatening the USA several times a yr, every yr for many yrs. Every increase or weapons and defense he's implemented has been directed at or blamed it as USA being the main reason for his endeavors. I feel he's gonna try to top Japan's attempts from back in WW2. He's not stupid. In fact, I think he's crazy like a Fox and we should be expecting him.

Reactions: Deleted User
Upvote 0
yeah.. that is very f-ing scary!

Kim with WMD
vs
Trump as president

two scary dudes with plans of grandeur...
either way.. we all are F--ked
Well, they already have nukes, just not small enough to put on a missile yet. Nothing stopping them from dropping a bomb from a plane like we did in WWII. They have always been known for saber-rattling, long before Rodman's BFF came into power. More to project strength within the country to their starving population than anything. They know using nukes would be suicidal. We would wipe them off the planet. Still not a good situation, as just having them gives them more influence, but there's not much the world can do about it. Sanctions have no effect on a hermit nation, they only trade with China as it is. We're surely not going to invade them. That would be a meat grinder.

Reactions: Deleted User
Upvote 0
Well, they already have nukes, just not small enough to put on a missile yet. Nothing stopping them from dropping a bomb from a plane like we did in WWII. They have always been known for saber-rattling, long before Rodman's BFF came into power. More to project strength within the country to their starving population than anything. They know using nukes would be suicidal. We would wipe them off the planet. Still not a good situation, as just having them gives them more influence, but there's not much the world can do about it. Sanctions have no effect on a hermit nation, they only trade with China as it is. We're surely not going to invade them. That would be a meat grinder.

Good points. I suppose with them being such an insular nation, they are of no real consequence to others. And of course any hostility towards N.Korea would incur the wrath of China, and nobody wants that.
I suppose the only real point of conflict is if N.Korea started getting really aggressive towards S.Korea. That could drag other nations in to defend the South Koreans, and then we're in trouble.
As for the nukes, then one would hope it is just saber rattling, and attempts to gain more influence, I'm sure nobody over there is actually dumb enough to launch one in anger.

Upvote 0
Hell no. Their military is so inept that I bet they would blow themselves up before they could even get the warhead on the rocket (which would also blow up in their face). Also, we would shoot down anything but commercial jets that come from Korea and even if they want to hijack a plane the chair force would shoot them down once they didn't supply the right credentials and flight plan for the jet.
Source Airborne Infantry 3 years 1-501st Apache!

Reactions: bcrichster
Upvote 0
Hell no. Their military is so inept that I bet they would blow themselves up before they could even get the warhead on the rocket (which would also blow up in their face). Also, we would shoot down anything but commercial jets that come from Korea and even if they want to hijack a plane the chair force would shoot them down once they didn't supply the right credentials and flight plan for the jet.
Source Airborne Infantry 3 years 1-501st Apache!

That.. actually makes me feel better! I'm willing to bet Hobama has already issued a massive ceasefire across the board regardless of circumstances.
Massive respect to your service, Sir! I'm also willing to bet you served someone who was actually in command when you did so, not our current lament-in-chief. N.Korea has plans we won't like, they've already proved it but we won't be allowed to do anything about it. [emoji41] As usual

Reactions: HeavensSentSword
Upvote 0
http://nypost.com/2016/02/10/trumps-solution-for-north-koreas-nuclear-threat/

Trump wants to make CHINA his bitch.. and go kill Kim!!!

don't americans see what Trump is???
he is hitler without the stash.. and with bad comb over

If actually wondered that on occasion.. But the politically correct BS.. aka: lack of BALLS is making it difficult to choose a worthy/useful candidate at this time and Trump seems the only person who may actually mean what he says and follow thru

So can I appeal to all Americans. Please *please* don't make Donald Trump president. He scares me more than anything!

Please *please* don't make Hillary Clinton president. She scares me worse!

Upvote 0
You should be scared...
4DtOG0A.jpg

Upvote 0
If actually wondered that on occasion.. But the politically correct BS.. aka: lack of BALLS is making it difficult to choose a worthy/useful candidate at this time and Trump seems the only person who may actually mean what he says and follow thru

Please *please* don't make Hillary Clinton president. She scares me worse!

you don't get it...

a president talking like that...
will offend China's gov.. make them do exactly the opposite!
push Kim over the edge... and act out in his childish tantrums
make the rest of the world nations not listen to what else the president might say!

Upvote 0
you don't get it...

a president talking like that...
will offend China's gov.. make them do exactly the opposite!
push Kim over the edge... and act out in his childish tantrums
make the rest of the world nations not listen to what else the president might say!
No Sir @dan330, I think maybe YOU misunderstood: I do actually agree with some points about Trump's mouth causing more problems, it's just that the other candidates sicken me even more. We are in a horrible juxtaposition that we unfortunately created ourselves because we've had too many ppl promise one thing and do something completely different. I'm actually worried about the implications of Trump causing a potential problem with other countries but it truly looks as if NOTHING USEFUL will be accomplished by the other candidates in office and we need someone who says REAL SH!T + actually do what they state. Can you give an actually GOOD recommendation for another candidate? No. No you can not, so we are still stuck with the fire that never got put out (to begin with) and a bunch of pretend "fireman" that just wanna look good in that red hat. Trump makes me nervous on one hand but I'd rather be nervous than Str8 up terrified at all times

Upvote 0
it is NOT just NK that Trump might light on fire!
many other nations... have potential to start a REAL war.. that ends all.

Trump.. will start major fights...
his mouth will write a check.. USA will have to be responsible for!

other candidates.. maybe bad.. but not stupid enough to cause earth's end!
and/or for USA to loose creditability with every other nation!

so to me.. Trump is the biggest threat.
they others are just an inconvenience for 4 yrs

Last edited:
Reactions: bcrichster
Upvote 0
Actually Trump stated that China has control over N. Korea which is true to a large extent. He suggested that China should be urged to take the lead in dealing with N. Korea as they have the most leverage and influence with the regime in power there. I see nothing wrong with that rationale unless China doesn't care. Which I suspect is the case. I think Japan and other nations in the area should ramp up their defenses. We here in the United States should consider strikes without consulting China if they do nothing but sit on their hands. Same goes for Iran.

Upvote 0
Trump must have the same "reality distortion field (RDF)" as Jobs.
But much stronger!

look past the RDF ... and see the horror of it all.

a politician should be able to communicate with others in a way that is acceptable.
He said .. USA controls China.. China should be made to make Kim disappear.

ie..
your little brother is bothering all the neighbors.
I control you... and your little brother is pissing me off.
I want you to make him disappear.

now.. how do you feel about that statement???

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones