• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Does note 2 have something similar to Razr smart actions?

you2

Android Expert
Jun 29, 2010
Does the note 2 have an equivalent to razr smart actions? I.e, for example I have the phone switch to wifi during the work week when I would normally be at work as well as switch to silent/vibrate during those hours; or at night I have it set brightness to min and turn off data during sleep hours.
-
Kind of nifty thing I like about the rar (unforunately I have the plain razr with horrible battery life and it is time to move on).

Good question! I'm currently running the RAZR HD MAXX and thinking about going over to the Note 2. I love Smart Actions and use it quite a bit for automated tasks. I am fairly sure that Smart Actions is a Motorola program. I was in the Verizon store a couple days back picking the brains of a salesman who has the Note 2 and asked him that exact question. He said his Note 2 did not have SA.

All that said, I also use Tasker and that program can be used to do everything the SA program does - and much more. It's pricey as apps go but worth every penny.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones