1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Does note 2 have something similar to Razr smart actions?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by you2, Jan 7, 2013.

1. you2

you2 Android Expert

Does the note 2 have an equivalent to razr smart actions? I.e, for example I have the phone switch to wifi during the work week when I would normally be at work as well as switch to silent/vibrate during those hours; or at night I have it set brightness to min and turn off data during sleep hours.
    -
    Kind of nifty thing I like about the rar (unforunately I have the plain razr with horrible battery life and it is time to move on).

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Methos1979

Methos1979 Android Enthusiast

Good question! I'm currently running the RAZR HD MAXX and thinking about going over to the Note 2. I love Smart Actions and use it quite a bit for automated tasks. I am fairly sure that Smart Actions is a Motorola program. I was in the Verizon store a couple days back picking the brains of a salesman who has the Note 2 and asked him that exact question. He said his Note 2 did not have SA.

All that said, I also use Tasker and that program can be used to do everything the SA program does - and much more. It's pricey as apps go but worth every penny.

3. JustDriftin

JustDriftin Well-Known Member

Llama - Location Profiles also appears to do what you want to do and is free.

4. R4nd0mJ0k3r

R4nd0mJ0k3r Well-Known Member

If you have any experience programming or are pretty 'techy' and have a willingness to learn, Tasker is worth every single tenth of every penny.

If not, Llama looks good, though a lot more basic.

Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Forum

The Samsung Galaxy Note 2 release date was September 2012. Features and Specs include a 5.5" inch screen, 8MP camera, 2GB RAM, Exynos 4412 Quad processor, and 3100mAh battery.

September 2012
Release Date
Reviews