• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Does S4 Duos i9502

Can any one who has the S4 Dual sim galaxy i9502 ( with the Chinese Jelly been 4.2.2) answers the following please:

1- if the mobile is well built and has no software issues?
2- If the Operating SW has Arabic language built in ?

Thanks in advance.

Hello mseif. Language packs are available from the Google Play Store. Here's one:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.anysoftkeyboard.languagepack.arabic&hl=en

Others here will chime in about the i9502 software quality, etc. :)

Reactions: mseif
Upvote 0
First of all the I9502 phone is awesome, I have had HTC one developers edition and was actually very happy with it. It has everything you could possibly want from the android device. 1. The phone build quality - cmon this is original samsung device, not fake not clone or anything like that, this one made for china telecom. Language support and software - The stock ROM it came with, is chineese one, so it does support only english and chineese languages and it DOES NOT SUPPORT AND HAVE GOOGLE PLAY, I think you can unlock (all languages are supported by default on any android system, they just hide and lock other languages) by android app (not sure what was the app name). If you really want to use almost international version jelly bean 4.2.2 you need to download Custom ROM made by SVA on 4PDA.ru ver 1.9 is free and 2.5 for 10 $. I got 2.5 and it rocks mine on russian language rooted has all apps I need installed from Google play.So you need 1. Buy I9502 on ebay 2. Go 4pda.ru find thread about it, download custom ROM. 3. Install it using instruction (dont be scared of it it is simple if you just follow it step by step). Enjoy the best phone ever. Confirm dual sim ACTIVE. 32GB on board. Good luck

Reactions: mseif
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones