• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Does this keyboard case seem legit ?

jkinhv

Lurker
Sep 26, 2012
I'm thinking of getting the new galaxy s3. my boyfriend has the s2 i think and i really like it, but i do enjoy having a keyboard and i found this one online but i wanted to know if you guys think its legit or not.. if it is , it says that it works by bluetooth, i don't know much about it but would that cost me money to turn that on and use the keyboard ?

heres the link : 2012 Hot Selling Bluetooth Keyboard Leather Case For Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300 - Buy Bluetooth Keyboard Leather Case For Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300,Bluetooth Leather Case For Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300,Keyboard Case Cover For Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300 Product

Welcome to AF! :)

What instantly puts me off is the supplier: "Shenzhen Rongyixin Technology Co., Ltd.".

There are loads of cheap, dodgy tablets/electrical goods of questionable quality come from Shenzhen, so I'd be wary of that. At the price though, you've not got much to lose if it is rubbish.

As for costing you money, you're fine. Bluetooth doesn't cost a penny. :)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones