• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Does this Netflix app mod work on Charge?

The first one immediately crashed for me. The second one loads up everything just fine, but then when I try to start streaming a video it says "Sorry we could not reach the Netflix service. If the problems persists please visit netflix.com. (1005)"
I'm out in an area with really really slow 3G atm, I'll try it again when I get back to LTE and see if the same issue is still present.

Thanks for providing this though, if it does actually work I'll be more than happy with my Charge :)

Upvote 0
The first one immediately crashed for me. The second one loads up everything just fine, but then when I try to start streaming a video it says "Sorry we could not reach the Netflix service. If the problems persists please visit netflix.com. (1005)"
I'm out in an area with really really slow 3G atm, I'll try it again when I get back to LTE and see if the same issue is still present.

Thanks for providing this though, if it does actually work I'll be more than happy with my Charge :)

Same results for mine over 3G, 4G LTE, and Wi-Fi.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones