1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

General Does this phone have image stabilization? Also, any other camera apps i should try?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Shockwave78, Dec 22, 2011.

1. Shockwave78

Shockwave78 Android Enthusiast
    None

Oct 16, 2011
    HVAC
    NH
    Image stabilization...does this phone even have it?, can they add it via software update if not?

On my previous Iphone 4 it has a feature that it will take multiple exposures of a pic to make it much more accurate of what the scene was. For example if you take a picture of someone standing inside of a house with the window behind them, usually the the window will show up super white and you cant really see any detail at all of what is outside, just pure white..With the iphone taking multiple exposures you get to see the outside as it should be.

Are there any camera apps that do this? or any camera apps you think are better than the stock one?
    Thanks for any suggestions!

*EDIT* I also just noticed that after uploading a lot of my pics from the phone to picasa that almost all of the photos are around 1.2 to 1.5mb as compared to my iphone 4 with the same 5mp camera that its photos would be more on average around 3 to 4mb per photo?

Advertisement

Tags: