1. Check out our companion app, Forums for Android! Download from Google Play

Support Does Touchwiz have Scenes similar to HTC Sense

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Mistiq, Jun 29, 2010.

1. Mistiq

Mistiq Well-Known Member

May 24, 2010
    Kansas City
    First of all, I did search the forums before I posted this (it's my first thread so be nice to me)

Basically I'm slowly converting from EVO love to Galaxy S/Pro love mainly due to the fact that it will play games much better than the EVO, the one thing I will miss the most is the ability to create different scenes on the Galaxy.

So I haven't been able to verify if Touchwiz has this or not, so could somebody knowledgeable let me know one way or the other please?

I don't believe that I'm super attached to using Touchwiz so is there some kind of app that can duplicate the functionality of having a setup for being at home, being on the road, travelling, work/school or is there even a custom rom that would do something like that?

If somebody could point me in the right direction I would be ever so happy. Please and Thank You.

Advertisement

2. ghostfox1

ghostfox1 Well-Known Member

May 6, 2010
    I don't think so, however there might be roms made and maybe ADW launcher as an app. Not sure.

3. galaxyS

galaxyS Well-Known Member

May 12, 2010
    i have a question.. is the timescape UI of the x10 available on lanucherpro? or ADW? or somewhere?

thank you ..

coz i'd like to use that one when i get bored with touchwiz.. lol

4. Mistiq

Mistiq Well-Known Member

May 24, 2010
    Kansas City
    bump............... can somebody have a definitive answer please and thank you

5. ConceptVBS

ConceptVBS Well-Known Member

Jun 1, 2010
    I'm sure someone can come up with a rom that can do this.