1. Check out our app, Forums for Android! Download and leave feedback here!

Accessories Does your Seidio Innocase II squeak when you press it?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by drincredible, Jul 14, 2010.

1. drincredible

drincredible Member

Jun 30, 2010
    When I hold the Innocase II firmly in my hand (ie squeeze firmly on the sides), the case squeaks. It's not that annoying, but I'm not sure if I noticed it when I initially got the case. Maybe I'm noticing it more because I'm more familiar with my phone now.

Does anyone else's Innocase squeak as well?

Advertisement

2. sail4fun201

sail4fun201 Guest

My incredible does that without a case. Well it doesn't really squeak it just moves a little and makes a noise.

3. seidioseidio

seidioseidio Well-Known Member

Dec 23, 2009
    If it is the case that is making the squeaking holster, please PM me your order information and I can assist you with this matter!

4. drincredible

drincredible Member

Jun 30, 2010
    thanks Seidioseidio, I just PM'd you.

5. upther

upther Well-Known Member

May 7, 2010
    Micco, FL
    My first case didn't squeak but it did get really loose after a couple weeks. Got my replacement one from Amazon and it requires a business card in the back of the case to keep it from wiggling and clicking. Really not happy with this case which sucks because I actually love the look and feel of it. Think it's time to move onto something else.

Bug Splat likes this.
  6. Bug Splat

Bug Splat Well-Known Member

May 28, 2010
    Thanks for the tip about the business card. Fixed my creaking and wiggling. Feels solid again. :)

7. x0x

x0x Well-Known Member

Mar 16, 2010
    Systems Engineer
    DC
    Same here, does it with the stock and 1500mAh battery. Used to it now though and don't mind it. Just think of it as a feature. :D

Getting the red back tomorrow so interested to see if it squeaks as well. I'm going to miss it if it doesn't.