• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root doesn't want to/can't reboot

Hi all I tried rooting my phone using the poot method and I got the daemon 64 error but with the built in root check it said su binarry was pushed to xbin so I used it like a rooted phone tried rom toolbox lucky patched swap per etc and it worked for a while then it wouldn't allow super user or supersu to allow access so I unrooted it and tried it again now my phone doesn't want to start up it does occasionally and idk y but I can get it into a recovery screen to factory reset it but after I rooted it I couldn't is there anyway to reflash the phone like its a bricked phone right now my phone starts with like a five percent chance when plugged into my high output wall charger and only stays on for like a minuite or soalso if what my phones potentially doing with the factory recovery screen helps with any pieces of the boot loader puzzle I'll gladly donate to a good cause cheap phones are cheap for a reason if you pin the h#// out of the processesser and it sets ablaze its easily replaceable for 40 bucks if you or anyone else thinks this could help with the boot loader issue I can mail in for testing I think its kinda interesting how recovery mode stopped and started working

I just kinda gave up on this phone i kinda laughed when i saw them for sale at best buy for $20 boy if kocera ever decides to hand out the bootloader thats just a begging experiment phone right there looking at it like that i can sorta see why they locked it down so good but honestly you should be able to do what you want from your phone rooting a phone to get wifi tether and the occasional lucky patcher in there is diffrent then actully stealing phone service so i can kinda understand that but still they got these phones so locked down they suck after like two months of me using a stock unrooted kyocera rise preaty much the same phone it started getting buggy and glichy if only kyocera was as open minded as samsung or LG so im gona put my preaty much bricked event away to collect dust and hope people sign the. http://androidforums.com/event-all-things-root/737188-petition-unlock-boot-loader.html

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones