• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Dog Days/Afternoons...

shower-thoughts.jpg

Upvote 0
I debated where to drop this, and considered cross-posting with the "caturday" thread, but figured most of us look in both of them anyway.

Some of these clips are endearing, most are outright hilarious. I haven't laughed this hard over a three-minute video since I don't know when.

Enjoy!

I have to wonder how many of these are just friends playing and how many are truly antagonistic pairings... I think it would be a terrible household where the pets truly did not get along.

Reactions: shalemail
Upvote 0
Are there Dogs that kill rats and mice?

Jack Russel Terriers are designed for that kind of work. In fact, Dngrswife was watching a British show on Netflix the other day... Martin Clunes: A Man and His Dogs I think it was, where it showed them in action on a farm.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones