1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Dolphin Browser 7.1.0 freezes when loading page and switching from 3G to Wifi

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by Bullitt_McQueen, Nov 28, 2011.

1. Bullitt_McQueen

Bullitt_McQueen Well-Known Member
    None

May 5, 2010
    Hi All,

Been having this problem with the above for a while now. It goes like this:

I've got my Xperia X10i [Rooted with stock 2.3.3, on Vodafone UK] set to switch my Wifi off when the screen goes off. This obviously means that the 3G connection takes over when the Wifi is off.
    The issue arises when I switch my phone back on and go to use the browser (I might Google something, or check the weather, doesn't really matter what I do), and while the page is loading, my Wifi connects up, the page stops loading and the status bar gets stuck. I then can't load anything in that session of Dolphin (not just that tab) and have to exit the app to 'free' it up.

I've tried switching the Wifi off and then trying to refresh the stuck page or load something new, but to no avail. I've also tried the same but with connecting my Wifi back on again. It doesn't matter which Wireless network I am connecting either, I've tried the issue on several different networks.

Does anyone else have this issue with this version of DHD or any fixes/workarounds?

Thanks,

Advertisement

2. Bellaina

Bellaina Lurker
    None

Jan 17, 2011
    I emailed to Dolphin Support team if i has a problem. they helped me to fix the problem, So i think if you want to fix the problem, you could email to "support@dolphin-browser.com" for the warmly and professional help.

3. Bullitt_McQueen

Bullitt_McQueen Well-Known Member
    None

May 5, 2010
    I will do eventually, but what with them being as busy as they are, I thought I'd try the forum first to see if anyone else had had the issue.