• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Dolphin Browser Beta

Hawker

Android Expert
Aug 2, 2011
UK
www.celica.talktalk.net
Since my S2 days, I've always been pretty much a stock browser kinda fella. I would try the others out briefly, but always end up back on stock.

On the S4 however, I've been using a mixture of stock and Chrome, with probably Chrome edging it for me.

That was before I put on Dolphin Browser Beta.
Now I'm not sure what has been added/improved in this Beta version, as I'm not overly familiar with it, but for me this is head and shoulders above the others I've tried. Great to be able to do pre-defined gestures to open up specific bookmarks, and the scrolling. WOW! Its smoother than anything I've seen on ANY device. I wish all scrolling throughout the entire S4 (menus etc) was as smooth as this.

If you have not done so yet, give it a go. You won't be disappointed.

Sydney99;[URL="tel:6121294" said:
6121294[/URL]]BBC News - Islam gaffe candidate Banister quits Australia election

could you see if this one plays in dolphin, cheers buddy

It works for me too. I've been using Dolphin Beta for a few years now and love it. I like the customization and plug-ins. My favorite plug-in, is Web to PDF. Now, I don't have to use a computer to make PDF's of web pages.Also like the exit feature too. I don't use the gestures though.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones