1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

General dolphin hd browser for desire hd

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by alam, Feb 12, 2011.

1. alam

alam Lurker

hi friends ,would like to know if dolphin browser hd any better than desire hd default browser. is it recommended ?
    thanx in advance

Advertisement

2. Frisco

Frisco =Luceat Lux Vestra=

Hello alam, and welcome to Android Forums.

I've moved your question to the Desire HD forum for you where you'll get opinions about the browsers from other Desire HD users.

My opinion, as a user of two other Android devices, is that the Dolphin browser is quite superior to the stock browser. But let's see how Desire users feel about that. ;)

3. El Kroket

El Kroket Well-Known Member

It's my personal favourite... but the only person who can decide in the end is you! Why don't you download dolphin and give it a try yourself?

Cheers

4. big_mike

big_mike Android Enthusiast

try out miren browser too i liked it more than dolphin.

5. springy

springy Android Enthusiast

i use dolphin HD and I think it is much better than the stock browser. The layout is better. But yea you should try it out. No harm in doing so.

6. dvhttn

dvhttn Android Expert

I use Dolphin and find it works fine for me. Better than the stock browser. Not tried the others as I tend to stay with something if it works and works for me.

Dave

7. Mitchturbo

Mitchturbo Well-Known Member

I hate the Dolphin Browser. After getting used to the brilliantly quick default stock browser (on the desire hd I found it superior in speed) I tried the Dolphin Hd browser, and at first while overwhelmed with the green colours, the adds, all the random info on the screen... plus the favourites bar was a bit of a pain to play with at first... The browser started to lag slightly and took a while to load, i decided to remove it. Once I did so I went back to the default and found it so much quicker, neater, no adds and all my favourites where I wanted them in the menu button.

It's up to you mate but everyone has there own preferences. :)

8. BynoUK

BynoUK Android Enthusiast

I also dabbled with Dolphin HD but in the end I've stuck with the stock broswer, it works quick for me & does what I need it to do :)

9. randomeclipse

randomeclipse Newbie

I don't think there's any competition, Dolphin is as fast if not faster and give you a lot more functionality that the stock.

10. dijon

dijon Member

i use it a little, but tend to use the stock browser most of the time. Really, its down to personal preference.

11. wastedagen

wastedagen Member

I too prefer the stock browser. I think its less cluttered than Dolphin.

12. fatjames

fatjames Newbie

I use the stock browser, as well as Dolphin and Miren. i'm not sure which one I find the best, I like the Gestures on Dolphin but the favs on stock. I like the layout on Miren.
    As the other posters have said, it's personal preferce, try all of them in turn over a week or so and see how you get on.

enjoy
    FJ