• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Dolphin won't load website

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike4420

Lurker
Jul 20, 2013
I have been using dolphin to stream links from [redacted] on my kindle fire but all of a sudden it crashes while loading the page. It loads other pages like google and facebook with no problem. I have tried just about every version of dolphin and re-installed flash. I tried clearing cache/history and it still doesn't work. Anyone know why?

I have tried Boat and photon which also crash. Firefox, Opera, Silk and chrome will load the site but the stream doesn't load because they don't support flash.

Yea, I'm using 11.1.115.69 and I have tried different ones. I don't think it's flash though because the page won't even finish loading before it crashes. I don't think flash comes into play until I open a stream. Although the sites that support flash all crash when just trying to load the home Page. I don't get it.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones