• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [$DONATION$] Request for a ZVB compatible PowerMenuMod

V SuperUser V

Android Expert
Mar 29, 2012
I'm considering going back to ZVB but I hate not being able to have the Power Menu Options included now on almost all ZVD roms. I'm willing to donate some mula to any one who can build one or teach us how to make our own. Thanks in advance :thumbup:

:party:

edit: Im looking for a flashable zip compatible with stock ZVB

no sir, there was a mod with recovery/reboot options but i lost it (remember the mod provided by Aplus?)

i want the screenshot to be included too.

edit: i want to be able to flash it over stock ZVB though, i loved my ZVB, ZVD no matter what i flash my battery sucks.

It will not work with stock. You will have to at least be deodexed. It will be a few days before I could do it though.

Upvote 0
some people are never happy....

If everyone were to STOP at the point from which they were happy; job, hobbies, skills. Then people would NEVER progress.

Being disappointed when trying something new is better than being happy and never progressing. :thumbup:

Example. In High school I could give 2 shits. I was stupid and only wanted to do enough to get by BUT happy(content). Now, I'm 29 years old with a well established job resume and a 150 IQ. I started giving a shit at some point. Haha

No clue why I just typed all that......................Ignore me Im rambling. :vroam:

Reactions: Mexjoker
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones