• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Don't be SHY!!

GAMERIG

Apr 23, 2010
I am BB user for three years. End to come, I really have thinking about leave RIM BB for the 21 century devices like touchscreen devices. I want something different techs and learn new things.. :p

I predict RIM's apocalypse to come: I am p!$$ off at RIM refused to make the STORM for Tmobile (GSM).. Let me say bring it on: there is no doubt in my mind that RIM won’t soon be building an Droid killer in future.. :mad:

Thats why I quckly jump from ship to another ship before RIM's ship hits iceberg..;)

I hope see you around that often.. :cool:

I am BB user for three years. End to come, I really have thinking about leave RIM BB for the 21 century devices like touchscreen devices. I want something different techs and learn new things.. :p

I predict RIM's apocalypse to come: I am p!$$ off at RIM refused to make the STORM for Tmobile (GSM).. Let me say bring it on: there is no doubt in my mind that RIM won

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones