• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Don't forget to use promo code when ordering online

Neither worked for me. Said the quota wasn't met or some stuff. Got Free overnite thou.

smart30 for $30 off smartphone upgrade
prmcd10 for 10% off any order

From what I'm reading, you can't stack codes. You can only use one, so be sure to use the 10% first, if it doesn't work, try the $30, then the $9 free overnite.

If you can't use the free overnite code it is probably where you live. I work for FedEx and there are some service areas (rural areas mostly) where FedEx doesn't have Standard Overnight service. When I do pickups, we upgrade the service to Priority Overnight so the customer will get it next day. Verizon is just downgrading to 2nd Day service for costs probably.

Upvote 0
Neither worked for me. Said the quota wasn't met or some stuff. Got Free overnite thou.

smart30 for $30 off smartphone upgrade
prmcd10 for 10% off any order

If you can't use the free overnite code it is probably where you live. I work for FedEx and there are some service areas (rural areas mostly) where FedEx doesn't have Standard Overnight service. When I do pickups, we upgrade the service to Priority Overnight so the customer will get it next day. Verizon is just downgrading to 2nd Day service for costs probably.

Hey, If I have the free overnight and I ordered it at 2:30 am Thursday morning, would it be here on Thursday's truck, or Friday's truck? I assume Friday's, but hope Thursday's haha.

Upvote 0
Hey, If I have the free overnight and I ordered it at 2:30 am Thursday morning, would it be here on Thursday's truck, or Friday's truck? I assume Friday's, but hope Thursday's haha.

Yeah I have a similar question... If I got the 2-day shipping (ordered as soon as it was available), will it come friday or monday? I talked with a rep who claims friday but from what I heard that is not the case.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones