• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Dont know what to do, need suggestions???

So far let me tell you I am less than impressed with Verizon's customer service regarding pre-orders of this phone. I would call your local store and have them save one for you and do it all at the store.

Also I would request that the box be unopened when you get there. Would hate to get the incredible that everyone in the store has been for over a week.

Upvote 0
not sure whether i should order the phone online or just wait and purchase one in the store on thurs....im currently with att so i would need a number port..and id be adding a new line to an existing verizon account i already have. what do you guys think?

It depends...do you want your $100 credit instantly...online...or on one of those debit cards...in store? Are you planning to buy it on payday? The store might be better.

I did my first online purchase with VZW and I am completely satisfied.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones