1. Check out our companion app, Forums for Android! Download from Google Play

General Dont know what to do, need suggestions???

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by harry dunn, Apr 27, 2010.

1. harry dunn

harry dunn Well-Known Member

Nov 15, 2009
    not sure whether i should order the phone online or just wait and purchase one in the store on thurs....im currently with att so i would need a number port..and id be adding a new line to an existing verizon account i already have. what do you guys think?

Advertisement

2. superchaos

superchaos Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2009
    Mira Loma, CA
    Get teh phone on a new line and decide if you like it. If you do, port your at&t number over. You will have 30 days to decide.

3. Germwise

Germwise Well-Known Member

Nov 8, 2009
    So far let me tell you I am less than impressed with Verizon's customer service regarding pre-orders of this phone. I would call your local store and have them save one for you and do it all at the store.

Also I would request that the box be unopened when you get there. Would hate to get the incredible that everyone in the store has been for over a week.

4. douger

douger Well-Known Member

It depends...do you want your $100 credit instantly...online...or on one of those debit cards...in store? Are you planning to buy it on payday? The store might be better.

I did my first online purchase with VZW and I am completely satisfied.

5. I'd go the online route. No mail-in-rebate, overnight shipping, and you get the phone untouched/unopened. You do all the activation stuff yourself.