• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Don't know who to bother about this..

Status
Not open for further replies.
The zv9 update from virgin Mobile is the easiest way back to stock regardless of what version you started with

I am aware? This is completely unrelated to the topic at hand. I was merely just poking around in the root guide on this forum and saw a broken link. I don't actually need the file. But thanks for trying to be helpful:)

Upvote 0
I am aware? This is completely unrelated to the topic at hand. I was merely just poking around in the root guide on this forum and saw a broken link. I don't actually need the file. But thanks for trying to be helpful:)
It's best to PM one of the Guides, they have the right to edit stuff like that, AndyOpie150 or brotherswing are your best options. I recently PM'd Andy for mess ups in the Optimus M all things root guide and some updates it needed/still needs.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones