• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Don't shoot - looking for iPhone forum

Tasmin

Apr 3, 2010
Atlanta GA
I consider myself really lucky to have found this great forum (great community, really). As some of you know, my dad just got his first iPhone, which is okay since it will do what he wants it to do (well, except make phone calls) and he can't really damage it too much. I've listened to an hour of chatter about the apps he's installed or considering every night since he received it, but as much as I love the man I'm wondering how my mother (who doesn't have the option to hang up the phone on some pretense) has avoided beaning him with a skillet.

Point is, I'd like to find a whole website of similar enthusiasts to redirect his excitement towards. Can anyone recommend a kind, newb-friendly iPhone forum to encourage him to join?

I consider myself really lucky to have found this great forum (great community, really). As some of you know, my dad just got his first iPhone, which is okay since it will do what he wants it to do (well, except make phone calls) and he can't really damage it too much. I've listened to an hour of chatter about the apps he's installed or considering every night since he received it, but as much as I love the man I'm wondering how my mother (who doesn't have the option to hang up the phone on some pretense) has avoided beaning him with a skillet.

Point is, I'd like to find a whole website of similar enthusiasts to redirect his excitement towards. Can anyone recommend a kind, newb-friendly iPhone forum to encourage him to join?

A bit too late, but try ipodtouchfans.com

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones