1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Dont think I could go back to anything other than android.

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by ironhorse, Oct 29, 2010.

1. ironhorse

ironhorse Android Enthusiast

Well I have been using android for about a year now since I got the mytouch 3g slide and now I am on verizion with my fascinate. I just love the android platform and don't think I could go back to anything other than android. I had a lot of problems with the my touch slide but have none of these problems with my fascinate. I love how it is open and I can customize anything I want to with my phone.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Kabob

Kabob Android Enthusiast

Congrats and welcome! Glad to have you in our neck of the woods and glad you're enjoying the phone! It is a pretty slick piece of enginnering.

3. nitsuj17

nitsuj17 Android Expert

welcome aboard the fascinate train! bing aside, its nice to tell people you are using an android phone on verizon without saying its the droid (insert name)....half the people you tell that to think theres only 1 droid and that everyone has it :)

4. Kabob

Kabob Android Enthusiast

Umm, we have "that Samsung Droid," surely it's the same as the Droid X!

5. esn

esn Android Enthusiast

After using a Android device how can anyone ever go back to any other device. Android makes all the others look like antiques.

6. saps

saps Extreme Android User

Yeah I a lot of us are pitching tents, planning to stay awhile

7. alnova1

alnova1 Android Enthusiast

I have to agree. I had the original iPhone and was in love with it. After having an Android phone for the last few years there is no way I could go back..I like REAL MULTI-TASKING!!!

Samsung Fascinate Forum

The Samsung Fascinate release date was Q3 2010. Features and Specs include a 4.0" inch screen, 5MP camera, GB RAM, Hummingbird processor, and 1500mAh battery.

Q3 2010
Release Date
Reviews