1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Don't Underestimate The PS5 & Xbox Series X SSD, Says Mortal Kombat 11 Creator

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by smithkelvin367, May 27, 2020.

1. smithkelvin367

Mortal Kombat 11’s creative director Boon, believes gamers are underestimating the capabilities of SSDs.
    In an interview with Geoff Keighley as part of the Summer Game Fest show, when asked about the possibilities afforded by the PS5 and Xbox Series X, Boon explained:
    “It’s funny; when these new consoles come out, and everybody goes, okay, so what’s the graphics look like? I think people are underestimating the impact that the almost zero load time going to have.
    It’s suddenly going to open doors that weren’t considered possible before. I think we haven’t even scratched the surface of what will eventually be done with those systems”.
    https://dintol.com/you-shouldnt-underestimate-the-ps5-and-xbox-series-x-ssd-says-mortal-kombat-11-creator/

2. Dannydet

Dannydet Extreme Android User

I had an SSD once but penicillin cleared it up

MrJavi likes this.
  3. ocnbrze

ocnbrze DON'T PANIC!!!!!!!!!

Omg you owe me a beer for that one!!!!!! I just spilled mine just now reading your post. LMAO!!!!!

I didn't know people were underestimating ssd's power in gaming. All I know is that I'm waiting to see what the line up for games will be when the ps5 launches. I'm really looking forward to Horizon Zero Dawn 2 when it comes out.

MrJavi and Dannydet like this.
  4. Milo Willamson

Milo Willamson Android Expert

Ed Boon first off,
    Geoff Kingley is a strange creature.
    He was once a staff member of Electronic Playground on G4.

MrJavi likes this.