• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Dosbox help!

filip989

Dec 29, 2012
Hi everyone!

I'm a new android user, I have my phone for a day now (HTC Desire C) and Dosbox really puzzles me. I hope I'm not doing anything bad by opening a new thread, but I couldn't find a similar one, so here it goes.

First of all - I looked for tutorials, but I couldn't find one that gave me all the answers. I got Dosbox Turbo - and I can't pull the keyboard up. I slide the screen from bottom up and nothing happens. Then I got Andosbox and the keyboard's working. I found Warcraft 2, cause that's what I want to play, but I didn't download it yet. I don't know if I need to get anything else? (let's just focus on Andosbox unless someone can tell me how to get the keyboard working)
I saw some andzip, or something like that, apps in some of the tutorials, but now I need a bit of guidance - when I download WC2 (and that zip app if I need it and I believe I do), what to do next?
Bear in mind, please, that I'm a new user overall, so I still have some troubles getting around on my phone.

Thanks for all the help you could give me!

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones