1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Double Lock Screen for Canvas Coolpad Phone

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Todd56, Jan 3, 2019.

1. Todd56

Todd56 Lurker

I'm very sure this topic has been beat to death but there is no answer that helps with my particular cellphone. I have done everything listed in other forums but no one has ever replied to me me. I have uninstalled all new apps that were not factory set. Still double lock screen. This was not present when I received the phone. It's something I did. I also did the Trust agent thing but nothing will get rid of this first screen that does nothing but get in my way. Someone PLEASE help me. Thank you.

Advertisement

2. Todd56

Todd56 Lurker

Do people care here?

3. Shotgun84

Shotgun84 Extreme Android User

If you've uninstalled everything that you installed and the problem's still there, then it's an update to one of the apps which came pre-installed. If you're absolutely certain that you've uninstalled everything you've installed then I'd go to the app settings and uninstall updates for the pre-installed apps a few at a time. If the problem persists, update them back to before and then try a few more.

mikedt likes this.
  4. mikedt

mikedt 你好

Does this "double lock screen" show ads. Some culprits possibly are "free" apps by GO Apps, and things like Peel Smart Remote. Is your Coolpad Canvas rooted?