1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Double lock screen

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Vinnymac1, Mar 8, 2016.

1. mikedt

mikedt 你好

It's Chinese I think. 月 means "month", 달 is Korean for "month". Have you installed or updated any "free" adware apps recently, like anything by GO, such as GO SMS, GO Keyboard, etc.? Because those can put useless extra lock-screens in.

2. Kangakoo

Kangakoo Lurker

no. I haven't down loaded any of those apps. This all started after I updated my software.

3. CyanogenMod 13.1 has a 'Straight To Pin' setting which bypasses the swipe to unlock when you have PIN or pattern security selected.

It also enables you to select a white on black theme, and easy rooting so I can install Recently to tame the ridiculous new carousel Recent Apps view.

It's only this combination of features that's enabled me to finally upgrade from Android 4.

4. Timb3rfang30

Timb3rfang30 Lurker

Hello i have a Nokia 3.1 Plus and I am having this same issue I have to swipe before I even get to the keypad for my code is there any way to fix this issue? Any help would be greatly appreciated

Samsung Galaxy S7 Forum

The Samsung Galaxy S7 release date was March 2016. Features and Specs include a 5.1" inch screen, 12MP camera, 4GB RAM, Exynos 8890 Octa processor, and 3000mAh battery.

March 2016
Release Date
Reviews