• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Double Twist, or other app?

zetroc

Android Enthusiast
Mar 3, 2010
Does anyone have experience, recommendations (pro/con) for DoubleTwist? I want a program that will make music management easy. I am picky on how music gets stored in my phone, I really like the way iTunes organizes music, and would like software that could do that instead of me editing my folder/sub-folder structures manually.

Thanks!

Does anyone have experience, recommendations (pro/con) for DoubleTwist? I want a program that will make music management easy. I am picky on how music gets stored in my phone, I really like the way iTunes organizes music, and would like software that could do that instead of me editing my folder/sub-folder structures manually.

Thanks!

I use TuneSync. It's pretty sweet if you have wifi to sync over. The only problem is you have to manually delete playlist that you dont want anymore alla Astro.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones