• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

DoubleTwist Droid Update

Soooooooooooooooooooo

I know DoubleTwist is the Adolf Hitler of the Android music apps so far. To be honest, though, I first started using it a while ago and it worked perfectly.

Then there was an update. You can see where this is going...

Now I can't sync my Droid to DoubleTwist at all. It says it's syncing (foreverrrr) and then just stops and says sync failed. All I really want out of the program is to have playlists (preferably in alphabetical order) that I can easily arrange on my PC and then sync to my Droid.

If there's another application that does that, then that'd be great. Otherwise, I'd rather not have to click every single song in my Droid and press "add to playlist."

Anyone have any suggestions for another app? Or possibly be able to help me with DoubleTwist?

Thanks!

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones