1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Down grading my PRI??

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by localguy, Feb 2, 2011.

1. localguy

localguy Well-Known Member

is that a capital I in the begining is or Is cause i cant find it on my cell lol also all one line or?

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. akazabam

akazabam Android Expert

Sorry, that's a small L. As in list.

3. localguy

no such file or directory

4. Mr. Ed

Mr. Ed Extreme Android User

I need a 32gb card :(

5. frenchy714

frenchy714 Android Expert

+1

6. akazabam

akazabam Android Expert

Ok, just do ls -a -l /data, then tell me if you see that one file listed after the grep.

EDIT: you can just go look for that file in /data with a file explorer, or just do the other two commands; that'll be enough information.

7. akazabam

akazabam Android Expert

I thought about getting one, but I decided I'd rather have a faster card than a slightly larger one. The class 10 32 GB cards are just too expensive.

8. localguy

now you tell me after i logged on through cell and pasted all that lol

9. akazabam

akazabam Android Expert

Lol, well, the other information would have been helpful to actually verify it worked, but if you see that file in /data, then it probably worked.

10. localguy

yes i see the data file so it worked i guess lol.....

11. akazabam

akazabam Android Expert

It's basically a flag. If it wasn't there, a2sd would at least think cache was in /data rather than /cache. That last command I gave you was basically to verify that /cache had about 60 MB. You can use any app from the market that can tell you how much space is used in each partition. Heck, I think spare parts will tell you, actually.

12. Mr. Ed

I can wait on a bigger sd card. Grabbed a 16gb a while back with best buy bucks. Localguy have you run akazabams sd card zip? Its awesomes

13. localguy

No i havent ran the card zip, link/info on em? Thanks

14. akazabam

akazabam Android Expert

Hehe, it's actually Bek's script. Give him the credit for that one :). If you have the latest netarchy or ziggy's kernel, you souldn't have to flash that zip. I've heard that it still helps, though, for whatever reason.

15. Mr. Ed

U zipped it tho!

16. akazabam

akazabam Android Expert

Haha, true. Was it you that was talking about flashing it even after flashing the latest netarchy, and still seeing faster read speeds?

17. Mr. Ed

Yup. He has a pretty mild increase included. The script in the zip was set for more of an increase

HTC EVO 4G Forum

The HTC EVO 4G release date was June 2010. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, 512GB RAM, Snapdragon S1 processor, and 1500mAh battery.

June 2010
Release Date
Reviews