1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Down Time? Make Money with this App

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by Takkelete, Jan 2, 2012.

1. Takkelete

Takkelete Lurker
    None

Jan 2, 2012
    So there is a relatively new app that pays out money for trying out apps, and referring other people to those apps. I was able to make $6 in the first 30 minutes, which is a fairly decent payout.

Its called Free Money Factory, downloadable from he market for free.

If you use the referral number 24067 you will receive bonus points; however, do not feel obligated to use my referral, but it will help you on your way.

If anyone has any questions feel free to ask me by posting

Advertisement

2. AngelArs

AngelArs Well-Known Member
    None

Apr 24, 2011
    vB code analysis, Android / iOS Developer, CEO My
    Seriously, how good could they be? Their using a free template generator for their site. How do they pay you? In other words, what kind of personal information do you have to give them? :thinking:

3. Slug

Slug Check six!
    None

Aug 1, 2009
    Male
    Mobile phone retail
    Inverness, UK
    Looks like something trying to legitimise spamming if you ask me. "Money for trying out apps"? Money from who, seeing as the app developers aren't involved? Permissions required include "Phone calls: read phone state and identity" which can be a double-edged sword. Most telling are the comments in the Market; every one of them is simply begging for others to use their referral code, which makes one wonder how good the payment model really is.

Bottom line: the old adage "there's no such thing as a free lunch" applies. If something looks too good to be true then it probably is. Anyone considering this or similar apps is well-advised to read this excellent and informative topic beforehand.

alostpacket likes this.
  4. AngelArs

AngelArs Well-Known Member
    None

Apr 24, 2011
    vB code analysis, Android / iOS Developer, CEO My
    I agree 110%. There's something else going on here and people need to use a bit of common sense and caution before diving in ;)

5. Takkelete

Takkelete Lurker
    None

Jan 2, 2012
    It is good for the $6 within 30 minutes to amazon, which is near garunteed payout . As for the permissions I've had the app for roughly 2 weeks now and have not encountered anything suspicious. However, he is right, it is definitely weird for the app to have that wide a scope of permissions, I did not notice initially.

6. Displacedmic

Displacedmic Member
    None

Mar 26, 2011
    hawking some shady money making scheme of dubious efficacy, check
    grandiose yet vague claims, check
    recent join date, check
    referral link or codes, check
    low post count, check
    poor spelling, check

yeah, pass.

7. Takkelete

Takkelete Lurker
    None

Jan 2, 2012
    - A simple google search reveals efficacy. There are thousands of five star reviews on android market
    -Claim was simple, made my first $6 within 30 minutes, have the codes from Amazon. Slows after that but have now made a total of $46 (have not spent any continuous time since then)
    - Ref links are for those who would like to support the poster that they saw it from, again I stress that if you do not trust me by all means do not use the ref
    - Low post count over the last 10 months, check
    - Poor syntactical construction, check

Welcome to forums people are apathetic about spelling, and attempts to be funny on the internet are a dime a dozen congratulations.

8. Displacedmic

Displacedmic Member
    None

Mar 26, 2011
    yes, and every single one of those "thousands of five star reviews" include their own personal referral code.

pyramid scheme.
    why not post all this on your other user name?