1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

downdating to vodafone froyo 2.1

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by djcurzed, Aug 29, 2011.

1. djcurzed

djcurzed Newbie

hi guys so I flashed my phone to ginger bread and it was a vodafone firmware before so basically now I can't update using kies anymore. Says this version cannot be updated.how do I downgrade to vodafone cause i tried using odin but the firmware is a one package so I think I did oit right but there are no tutorials and the phone starts up but does not work only thing it can do is receive phone calls lol.oh and lock.and it gives me a error like the force close one everytime and the screen is black behind it and when i close the error it pops right back up again. I used the firmware from sam firmware please help.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. djcurzed

djcurzed Newbie

Update : So now when i try to update it to the vodafone 2.1 it flashes installs then while reseting stays blank and doesnt recover. I therefore have to flash it again back to Gingerbread. Any suggestions as my phone contract is vodacom and they are partnered with vodafone so if i need to take the phone in and its not branded with the vodafone logo in the loading screen they will probably charge me. Plus i cant update this version. PLLEASEEE HELP!!!!

Samsung Galaxy Ace Forum

The Samsung Galaxy Ace release date was February 2011. Features and Specs include a 3.5" inch screen, 5MP camera, 278GB RAM, Snapdragon S1 processor, and 1350mAh battery.

February 2011
Release Date
Reviews