• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Downgrading my droid from 2.1 to 2.0.1

gandreae

Apr 5, 2010
I am trying to root my droid. I have done the manual update to 2.1. I want to know if I need to downgrade. If I do then how do I do it. Or if I can just root it can someone please help me find out how. I want to be able to tether to my ipad as well. if someone could help me outline how to do these things I would really appreciate it. I also want to know what features I will be disabling because there are some features that I am not willing to sacrifice.

Reactions: gandreae
Upvote 0
I am trying to root my droid. I have done the manual update to 2.1. I want to know if I need to downgrade. If I do then how do I do it. Or if I can just root it can someone please help me find out how. I want to be able to tether to my ipad as well. if someone could help me outline how to do these things I would really appreciate it. I also want to know what features I will be disabling because there are some features that I am not willing to sacrifice.

In the same boat as you, were your able to root and tether your iPad?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones