• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

download mode

my lg g4 can not acces the download mode..
error 1006
is there any way else to hit in to download mode, beside
push &hold the vol - then plug the data cable?
or how can i fix this problem
thx to all ...pisss need answer

Hi there, LG's are kinda my thing...
SO, yes there is yet another way to get to download mode besides the buttons or the adb...

If you install LGUP and the correct drivers/dll for your phone, once you boot it normally you can start LGUP as an admin. plug your phone to the usb and if it see's and connects to your phone, you can then tell it to start an operation such as refurbish (use the correct .kdz file for your device) and LGUP will send a command to the device and reboot it to DL-MODE

Hope this helps

Reactions: Xavier Black
Upvote 0
Hi there, LG's are kinda my thing...
SO, yes there is yet another way to get to download mode besides the buttons or the adb...
If you install LGUP and the correct drivers/dll for your phone, once you boot it normally you can start LGUP as an admin. plug your phone to the usb and if it see's and connects to your phone, you can then tell it to start an operation such as refurbish (use the correct .kdz file for your device) and LGUP will send a command to the device and reboot it to DL-MODE
Hope this helps
thx for your reply.. i already used lgup.. it won't connecting.. and it stuck in 9%, its not go in to download mode... but its by passing to booting up and on..
{desperate mode on :( }

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones