• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Download of angry birds seasons

Tom1

Lurker
Feb 25, 2011
Does anyone know the reason why i can download but the phone will not install angry birds seasons. I have the other two versions and have gotten downloads from amazon and the market. I have plenty of internal memory. In my market place applications it gives me the programs i have loaded and has angry birds seasons there and says download.. Any Help. Thanks

Does anyone know the reason why i can download but the phone will not install angry birds seasons. I have the other two versions and have gotten downloads from amazon and the market. I have plenty of internal memory. In my market place applications it gives me the programs i have loaded and has angry birds seasons there and says download.. Any Help. Thanks

I am having the same issue. Any suggestions/ideas on a fix?

(using an HTC Incredible for the download)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones