• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Download & Sync Podcasts & Movies

Hey all!
I used to have an ipod nano, that i used itunes to download Diggnation, then sync it up, so it knew which items i had watched etc.

I haven't done much research, but i want to be able to do this with my HTC hero, and not have to do anything stupid like download manually.. convert to the right file format & size.. blah blah..

i want it simple, RSS Synced download in the right format with windows or mac software to organize it all, im not sure if this is possible with songbird? or WMP would be nice...

Seeing that i have a tiny 2gb sd card, i can hold stuff all on it anyways, so the software would need a way of managing video podcasts, like just sync new items and auto delete the ones i have already watched..

Anyone got a system like this? or know a way?

It was dead simple with itunes & ipod, and the subscribe..

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones