1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Download the Pixel 4 Wallpapers

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Unforgiven, Sep 29, 2019.

1. Unforgiven

Unforgiven ...eschew obfuscation...
    Moderator Thread Starter

2. ocnbrze

ocnbrze DON'T PANIC!!!!!!!!!

meh, i still do not get why? is the pixel wallpapers that much better? i love my live wallpaper i have now.

3. Hadron

Hadron Smoke me a kipper...
    VIP Member

The Pixel 2 had some live wallpapers that were amusing for a few minutes - I quite liked the way they were almost static images but if you looked closely you would realise they were not. But TBH I've never been a huge fan of live wallpapers per se, even less so of using one which everyone else with the phone will have. But for those that like them, sure.

I'm more interested in a proper release of the theming app. Right now you can change accent colours and fonts through the developer options (though the font choice is "default" or "horrible" - they don't call them that, of course), but you lose your choices after a restart. A proper, persistent choice, and a wider range of fonts would be nice (it would be too much to hope for Google to give up enough control to let you load your own...)

4. NightAngel79

NightAngel79 Bounty Hunter
    Administrator

The first wave of live wallpapers, however long ago, were giant battery hogs, which is why I never cared. If there has been improvements I might be interested, but like you said, the pic would have to match my tastes so I don't get bored of it.

In 10 years I've had 2 wallpapers, lol

lunatic59 likes this.
  5. olbriar

olbriar  

I've never used a wallpaper. It's just not me. However, my wife changes wallpaper on her phone weekly it seems. She likes tutti-frutti stationary too... so there ya go. Different strokes....

Unforgiven and NightAngel79 like this.
  6. Robin Cooper

Robin Cooper Lurker

Nice
    I also use pinterest for wallpaper needs

Google Pixel 4 & 4 XL Forum

The Google Pixel 4 & 4 XL release date was October 2019. Features and Specs include a 5.7" inch or 6.3" inch screen, 16MP camera, 6GB RAM, Snapdragon 855 processor, and 2800mAh or 3700mAh battery.

October 2019
Release Date
Reviews