1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Downloaded icons for downloaded apps - no longer appearing?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by poppyman, May 26, 2011.

1. poppyman

poppyman Lurker

I downloaded a handful of applications from the market (Droid Charge). However, the last two or three downloaded apps, well their icons are not visible as I scan/flick through the all the icons :thinking:

I figured that, as with all the other downloaded applications their icons would appear on the last page. But the last downloaded applications don't appear (their icons don't populate :D.

And I know they have been successfully dwnloaded by clicking Task Manager and then clicking on downloads.

Is this an issue/problem? Is there a maximum number of icons for downloaded apps? Beyond which they don't appear?

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Opticman

Opticman Newbie

My droid had one blank application screen beyond the 3 loaded with bloat ware. I have not filled up this screen with downloaded apps (yet) but all icons appear. Did you fill up the one blank application screen?

3. treb1797

treb1797 Extreme Android User

This happened to me and it was a user error ( aka.... my fault ). Press the " settings " icon from there press " accounts & sync " make sure "background data" is on. I felt like an idiot but that is what it was, i turned it off to save battery power. Once you do that your apps will load. If that is not it than sorry not sure what it could be.

Samsung Droid Charge Forum

The Samsung Droid Charge release date was May 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, GB RAM, Hummingbird processor, and 1600mAh battery.

May 2011
Release Date
Reviews