• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Downloader Browser Plugin won't load

in order to download apps on my android box I downloaded aftvnews downloader app but the needed browser plugin won't download on my android box a95x f4
Couldn't you type up frigging amazon fire tv news? That is what I was friggin confused for. Holy beep we are not mind readers, I googled it..

Reactions: ocnbrze
Upvote 0
Couldn't you type up frigging amazon fire tv news? That is what I was friggin confused for. Holy beep we are not mind readers, I googled it..
sorry about that but since I am kinda advancing in age.. I am not to up on this tech stuff.. but guys I sincerely appreciate you very much.. new to me when I was a kid we thought we had it going on having a transistor radio.. need I say more.. please accept my apologies for making you guys go thru changes.. till next time.. I will do as you say thz

Upvote 0
sorry about that but since I am kinda advancing in age.. I am not to up on this tech stuff.. but guys I sincerely appreciate you very much.. new to me when I was a kid we thought we had it going on having a transistor radio.. need I say more.. please accept my apologies for making you guys go thru changes.. till next time.. I will do as you say thz
I am in my forties :) I understand your frustration :)

Reactions: ocnbrze
Upvote 0
why are people still using android boxes? google chromecast is sooooooo much better. it is cheap and very easy to install. you can even mirror your phone. my friend mirrors his phone to his tv wirelessly and he uses a bluetooth keyboard and mouse, thus making his phone to tv a computer of sorts.

all of the android boxes i see are not made from popular brands and thus support for them are terrible. they always have issues and to me are just too much of a headache. i use my chromecast everyday. it is so simple to use and never had any problems.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones