1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Root Downloading paid apps?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Craigteffe, Aug 19, 2011.

1. Craigteffe

Craigteffe Lurker
    None

Aug 19, 2011
    Can anyone tell me how to download paid apps from the android app store to my PC, i then could save it to my TF and load it on the touchpad or do it directly on the touchpad.

My Flytouch will not allow me to download the paid apps from anywhere, appbrain ect. I do have the latest timware and have tried everything i could think of but that may not be much because i am very new to all of this.

Advertisement

2. Rabid1

Rabid1 Android Enthusiast
    None

Jul 15, 2011
    Have you installed the latest version of market? I believe it is 3.0.27. It should give you better access.

3. Craigteffe

Craigteffe Lurker
    None

Aug 19, 2011
    It does not matter what version of market i have i still am unable to download paid apps.
    also after doing the latest upgrade my keeboard does not work properly, not a big deal but not being able to get the apps i want and need is agervating.

4. weltall

weltall Well-Known Member
    None

Jun 26, 2011
    If you really want to buy the apps you use then you can always suft in the android market through your computer, find the paid app you found on your tablet and buy it though your pc. Just make sure you find it first on the tablet because not all apps appear in the market of FT3.

5. binarydigit

binarydigit Newbie
    None

Feb 15, 2012
    If you have an android phone, I backed up my settings with RecCure transferred them to a memory card, put the memory card in my flytouch and restored the phone settings again with RegCure, I can now download all paid apps, and apps previous purchased - all from my flytouch.

6. binarydigit

binarydigit Newbie
    None

Feb 15, 2012
    If you have an android phone, I backed up my settings with RecCure transferred them to a memory card, put the memory card in my flytouch and restored the phone settings again with RegCure, I can now download all paid apps, and apps previous purchased - all from my flytouch.