1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Downloads

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by elbmek, Dec 28, 2011.

1. elbmek

elbmek Well-Known Member

Someone somewhere is a lying toe rag and surely they are illegally advertising products. If someone said something and took them to court, the someone would win. What am I on about? Bloody downloads that allege that they are FREE!

Kaspersky Mobile Security - ooh! Says I I'll have that - I already have KIS on three machines but a freebie - gimme. No it ain't - it is only a trial and not free at all.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Brian566

Brian566 Well-Known Member

3. elbmek

elbmek Well-Known Member

Must have caught it on a bad day, will check it out again tomorrow

4. Frisco

Frisco =Luceat Lux Vestra=

< googling "toe rag" > :D

5. elbmek

elbmek Well-Known Member

The definition derives from old England where convicts used to tie bits of shirt around their toes and feet as a make shift sock, hence "toe rag" means scoundrel, criminal, thief, indecent/unlawful person etc. It is sometime seen spelt Tow Rag because the original context has long since been obsolete.

It is still in use especially where I grew up, near Liverpool. Tow rag is completely inaccurate.

Frisco likes this.
  6. elbmek

elbmek Well-Known Member

Yes these partial progs are a pain but life I suppose. I finally relented and bought Kaspersky for

Samsung Galaxy Ace Forum

The Samsung Galaxy Ace release date was February 2011. Features and Specs include a 3.5" inch screen, 5MP camera, 278GB RAM, Snapdragon S1 processor, and 1350mAh battery.

February 2011
Release Date
Reviews