1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

(dr)hello world(iod)

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by tsm, Jan 1, 2012.

1. tsm

tsm Newbie
    None

Dec 29, 2011
    Hello everyone my name is timothy, im 23 years old and work doing contract computer it jobs, I am a brandspanking new driod user (got my phone on the 25th now the first) starting off with the admire from samsung threw metro (thinking about unlocking and switching to stright talk tho better internet speeds and prices). Im from around the dallas area in texas im married (tho currently seperated) and have one child. I chose to use this web site for all my support needs cause not only are the people at my metro psc store JUST salespeople.....but they are also VERY RUDE (another reason im thikning bout switching), not to mention the other 650,000 users somone somewhere has got to be able to help me :D. anywho anyone reading this happens to know some little tricks (speed tweak or good gui tweaks) for the admire feel free to message me

Advertisement

2. scary alien

scary alien not really so scary

Mar 5, 2010
    Male
    space alien ;)
    Indy
    Hey there, Timothy! Welcome to the AndroidForums :).

Thank you for the very nice introduction. We do like to think we are friendly and helpful around here, so you've come to the right place.

The good folks over in the Admire forums will probably be able to guide you best re. tips for your particular device:

Samsung Admire - Android Forums

Glad you signed-up with us and we wish you a Happy New Year!

Cheers!

3. tsm

tsm Newbie
    None

Dec 29, 2011
    thnk for that link i jsut posted an issue i was haveing in the driod lounge... OOPS..... :((