1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Drag Racer

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by Bk Randy, May 28, 2011.

1. Bk Randy

Bk Randy Lurker

Hey for anyone who plays drag racer and that's a pretty good tuner I need some help! I've tubes my fully upgraded BMW m3 e92 to run the 1/2 mile.in around 14.52 I've seen under 14.5 and was wondering if anyone has a better faster tune for me.to try!

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Strangerous

Strangerous Newbie

And your answer is in it... "drag racing" is the game, topic title is the same as the name.

3. Bk Randy

Bk Randy Lurker

I'm asking for better tunes Idk what you saying

4. KillerTank

KillerTank Lurker

Trying to perfect my 599 at lvl 6. My upgrades are 1/1/1/5/1/5 im at 696800. I've tried other upgrade combinations, but no luck...

I'm getting consistent 13.22's But I see guys running 13.10's and 13.11's... I have been playing with tuning for 2 days, but no dice...

Any advice on how to get a level 6 599 Rosso into the 13.1's???

5. Strangerous

Strangerous Newbie

There is a topic, already open and active, with over 125 replies to it, and answers your question. The name of the topic is "drag racing", scroll down the list and click that mofo.

6. Bk Randy

Bk Randy Lurker

That's about upgrades and random cars I'm talking about just tunes for a bmw Ima e92 Randy

7. dooran25

dooran25 Lurker

there are spec for your car in the post randy is talking about read through em and u will find it