• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Drag Racing

My F1 Race Car Is A Beast!!

screenshot.png

Upvote 0
Hey I'm new here:D

I just wanted to ask a quick question, is 8.563 a good time for the Gallardo on lvl 8? I usually end up around late 8.560's I also win just about every race I play, both in the Pro League and F2F, but I know they are recorded, that's why I ask :)

Awesome game, keep up the good work! BTW my name is also Skau in-game if anyone has raced against me!

I have the same car at the same level and maximum upgrade and my best time is : 8,693 How are you able to do that score?? :O

Upvote 0
New here, 1st post. Just thought I'd share that I have personally ran 14.505 with my M3 (level 4) twice, and a 14.507 once. That was coming from a 14.610 stock tuning. I would love to know how very few have managed a 14.48x...nice tune and driving for that!

**Update -- playing with shifting and tuning, and smacked around a 14.495 and 14.497...dreaming of 480's though. Fastest I've ever seen was a 14.487.

Currently working on my LEVEL 6 599...tuning it right now.

Name is formula428 in the game.
could you plz share your current M3 E92 tuning?

Upvote 0
I'm down under 12.5 but getting smoked by many who are at 12.3xx and 12.42x. Fully upgraded and tuned I can't seem to get lower than 12.488. Settings are NOS 2.65 @ 113%, final 2.029, 1st 3.882, 2nd 2.848, 3rd 2.551, 4th 1.993, 5th 1.542, 6th 1.255. Driving style I'm trying to get perfect start revs, immediate shift to 2nd, perfect shift to 4th and hit NOS, then perfect shifts to 5th and 6th. Topping out at 255 mph at finish.

Upvote 0
Tuning app now on the market! "Drag Racing Pro Setups"

For $2 bucks you'll get regular updates with some of the worlds fastest 1/4 mile setups. You can text the developer and request setups for your specific car if it's not already on the list and it will likely be there the following week. It'll save you hours of time tuning and get you right on the track, as our friend Charlie Sheen would put it, WINNING!!!

Upvote 0
I have the same car at the same level and maximum upgrade and my best time is : 8,693 How are you able to do that score?? :O

Here is my setup, i usually reach 8.550's

NOs duration is standard, 3.00s
Final drive: 3.843
1st gear: 2.840
2nd gear: 2.050
3rd gear: 1.651
4th gear: 1.338
5th gear: 1.082
6th gear: 0.942

I haven't tried out the best shifting options but I win most of my races, of course unless against a Zonda, or a Audi R8 <- tuning for it in lvl8 sb? It made a 8.416 against me :( ( I would also be interested in the best way of tuning a Zonda in lvl8, both performance and tune, Thx)

Upvote 0
Finally made it to 5000 on Level 7. That was a nail biter. I was running very consistently but made a slight mis-shift when my rank was 4999. Fortunetely, a 12.430 was fast enought to win that last round.

Any suggestions on how to stay on the leaderboard?

My Ferrari 599 made several passes at 12.413 on it's way to 5000. I've never seen another Level 7 run this fast. I'd like to hear if there's someone out there faster than this (without it being a fluke, I once had the app do something weird and then ran a 12.410).

What to do next. Not sure if I want to down grade to Level 6 and race there or start all over with a more expensive car.

Upvote 0
Here is my setup, i usually reach 8.550's

NOs duration is standard, 3.00s
Final drive: 3.843
1st gear: 2.840
2nd gear: 2.050
3rd gear: 1.651
4th gear: 1.338
5th gear: 1.082
6th gear: 0.942

I haven't tried out the best shifting options but I win most of my races, of course unless against a Zonda, or a Audi R8 <- tuning for it in lvl8 sb? It made a 8.416 against me :( ( I would also be interested in the best way of tuning a Zonda in lvl8, both performance and tune, Thx)

I really cant give you my setup but im only on level seven with the zonda n im running 8.40 n best i think was a 8.3xx.

What ive learn is to first figure out how to max the car out at a certain level. Like for level seven it is 1200000/1200000. Once u learn what combo works for the car ur working on then tune it to your liking. Some cars run best under perfect shifts while the zonda i rev the piss out of it nusually get the best results.

Anyone have suggestions for a good level 8 car? I dont wanna upgrade my zonda

Upvote 0
I was bummed this morning to read the details for the Online Racing. You're actually racing against somebody elses recorded run. Here I was thinking that there was somebody else on another phone on the starting line with me. Winning's winning...but it's not the same, knowing that there isn't somebody somewhere smashing their phone because they lost... ;)

Upvote 0
I was bummed this morning to read the details for the Online Racing. You're actually racing against somebody elses recorded run. Here I was thinking that there was somebody else on another phone on the starting line with me. Winning's winning...but it's not the same, knowing that there isn't somebody somewhere smashing their phone because they lost... ;)

It would seem to me to be very difficult to do head to head racing and really be online. A lot of people would probably just hit the back button once you showed them your taillights and that wouldn't be a lot of fun.

Upvote 0
Finally made it to 5000 on Level 7. That was a nail biter. I was running very consistently but made a slight mis-shift when my rank was 4999. Fortunetely, a 12.430 was fast enought to win that last round.

Any suggestions on how to stay on the leaderboard?

My Ferrari 599 made several passes at 12.413 on it's way to 5000. I've never seen another Level 7 run this fast. I'd like to hear if there's someone out there faster than this (without it being a fluke, I once had the app do something weird and then ran a 12.410).

What to do next. Not sure if I want to down grade to Level 6 and race there or start all over with a more expensive car.
Don't down grade your 599 take an ashton martin for level 6 it will beat the snot out of anything u throw at it. I can pm u my tune for my ashton and u can work it from there

Upvote 0
Hi everyone. Been watching these forums for quite a while but this is my 1st post. This drag racing game is a real blast. Something my boy figured out is that you really can race head to head. We managed to get 3 of us into the same pro league races about 10 times in a row. The trick is we all have to hit race at the exact same time. It worked almost every time.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones